- Status Indicator LED’s - LED status indicators for each phase and an audible alarm provide immediate failure notification when surge suppression circuitry has been damaged by a heavy strike or surge
- Resettable circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications
- Adjustable voltage transfer points - Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Boost automatic voltage regulation (AVR) - Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery
- Battery failure notification - Provides early warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Safety agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment
- Battery and surge protected outlets - Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes
- Surge only outlets - Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life and reliability through intelligent, precision charging
- LED status display - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.