MICRO SWITCH Hazardous Location BX2 Series: Non plug-in housing, top pin plunger (momentary), 2NC 2NO SPDT snap action, 20 mm conduit, and 316L stainless steel housing. Honeywell explosion proof switches are designed specifically for use in hazardous a rea applications. The MICRO SWITCH(TM) BX2 Series features a 316L stainless steel enclosure that provides enhanced corrosion resistance in applications exposted to aggressive, caustic agents. The stainless steel housing helps protect the switch mechani sm from corrosion often present in chemical processing plants, off-shore/near-shore sites, and other hazardous areas. The MICRO SWITCH BX2 is ideal for outdoor use or in adverse environments where a combination of explosion proof plus sealing requireme nts are needed. To comply with explosion proof requirements the BX2 has flame paths within the housing, which cool exploding gases below the ignition temperature before they reach explosive gases surrounding the housing. Flame paths on the BX2 are (1) an extended plunger between the switch cavity and head and (2) the cover-housing threads on the front of the switch.
- 316L Stainless steel housing for protection in highly corrosive and/or caustic environments
- Diverse conduit selection for wide range of applications
- Compatible with LSX
- Variety of heads and non-sparking actuators
- 10 A continuous carry electrical rati
- Choice of silver or gold contacts
- Internal grounding screw
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the Canada or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.