Hazardous Location Switch: Center Neutral, CW and CCW Momentary, 2NC-2NO SPDT snap action, 0.75-14NPT conduit. The MICRO SWITCH BX enclosure is sealed for protection against corrosion, water, dust and oil. The MICRO SWITCH BX is ideal for outdoor use o r in adverse environments where a combination of explosion proof plus sealing requirements are needed. To comply with explosion proof requirements the BX has flame paths within the housing, which cool exploding gases below the ignition temperature befo re they reach explosive gases surrounding the housing. Flame paths on the BX are (1) an extended plunger between the switch cavity and head and (2) the cover-housing threads on the front of the switch
- Diverse conduit selection for wide range of applications
- Compatible with LSX
- Tracking interchangeability with MICRO SWITCH ML-E1 and HDLS
- Variety of heads and non-sparking actuators
- 10 A continuous carry electrical rating
- Choice of silver or gold cocts
- Internal grounding screw
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the Canada or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.