BZ Series Standard Basic Switch, Single Pole Double Throw Circuitry, 15 A at 125 V AC, 1.90 inch (48,3 mm) steel roller lever actuator and a 0.97 N [3.5 oz] Maximum Operating Force. Bottom facing #6 screws and cupwashers. Designed with a hysteresis as small as 0.008 mm [0.0003 in], the BE switch may be used in applications where very tight and sensitive control is required between the operate and release points. Internal flat spring design delivers optimum performance and switch reliability. Often u sed in a building’s boiler/heater controls, in HVAC systems to sense exhaust pressure on high efficiency furnances, and in fire suppression systems to sound alarm when sprinkler activation/waterflow is detected. May also be used in machine tools to lim it the maximum movement for pieces of equipment. Detects whether a valve is "open" or "closed".
- Accepted world-wide standard "Large Basic" switch
- Low operating force and differential travel
- Long mechanical life up to 20,000,000 cycles at 95% survival
- Elongated mounting hole for easier, more accurate mounting
- Current rating ranges from 15 A to 2A
- Choice of actuation, termination and operating characteristics
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the Canada or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.