The C-500 allows single line telephones or a telephone system to share a phone line with two Viking entry phones. Up to four C-500’s can also be connected in series allowing control of up to eight entry phones and/or doorstrikes. Tenants may answer an entry phone call, converse with the visitor and let them in with a touch tone command which activates one of two relays to control a gate or door strike.
The C-500 also has a built in five number dialer to call your cell phone or an outside line ithere is no answer on the inside phone. If the outside call is busy or ring no answer, the C-500 can call up to four more numbers.
The C-500 provides the house phones with user programmable entry phone "Caller ID". Tenants may also call the entry ones for monitoring purposes or enter touch tone commands to activate, deactivate or toggle the doorsrike/gate relays. The C-500 allows up to 6 permanent keyless entry codes, 2 "one time use" entry codes and 1 toggle entry code for each door. The C-500 provides optional entry phone distinctive ring, two trigger inputs for "Request to Exit" and field programmable Caller ID or beep tones when answered to indicate which door is activated.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Allows single line telephones or a telephone system to share a phone line with two Viking entry phones
- Distinctive ringing, programmable entry phone Caller ID or beep tones allow you to distinguish front and back door entry calls from CO call
- Stackable - connect up to four C-500’s to control up to eight entry points
- Built in five number call forwarding dialer (if inside phone doesn’t answer), detects busy or ring no answer and goes on to the next number
- Provide entry phone activated chimes and whole house paging when used with an SLP-1 or SLP-4
- Analog Station Mode allows entry phones to connect to analog PABX station
- Two N.O./N.C. (SPDT) 5A door strike relays with 1 or 2 digit activation commands
- Monitor any entry phone
- Up to 6 different keylesentry codes, 2 "one time use" keyless entry codes, and 1 keyless toggle code per entrance
- Auto answer for remote programming, relay control and monitoring
- Two trigger inputs for Request to Exit (REX), immediate call forwarding or lighted doorbell switches to activate entry phone calls
- Produces "Call Waiting" tones if the entry phone is activated when the house phones are on a call
- Compatible with the following Viking entry phones:
- - E-10A, E-20B, E-30, E-35, E-40, E-50, E-60, E-65, E-70, and E-75 Pones
- - K-1500-7 Stainless Steel Panel Phone
- - K-1700-3 and K-1705-3 Phone with Keypad
- - K-1900-8 Stainless Steel Panel Phone with Keypad
- - Or use with any analog touch tone phone
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.