Corning cabinet-mountable fiber-to-the-business (FTTB) premises interconnect center (CMIC) provides a convenient interconnect point between incoming outside plant (OSP) cables and customer premises cabling.
The FTTB CMIC is designed for splicing of pigtails to OSP drop fibers for connection to converter boxes and/or interconnection of fibers into existing cabling. It is an ideal solution for rack- or cabinet-mounting in compact areas. The FTTB CMIC product line offers both a 1-rack unit and a 2-rac k unit footprint with a left-hinged, swing-out design for easy-access to internal components and a flexible mounting area to accommodate a wide variety of media converters.
Central Office, Carrier Networks
- Left-hinged, swing-out shelf
- Allows for easy access to connectors, converter boxes and splices Rack- or Cabinet-Mountable (19-in or 23-in frame)
- Installation options Both 1-rack and 2-rack unit shelves are offered to house a wide range of media converter sizes
- Scalability Accepts standard FDC Connector Panel or Media Converter
- Reduces inventory
Mounting Type: Rack 19-in, Rack 23-in
Product Type (FOH): Rack-Mountable Hardware
Height Unit: 1U
Housing Type: CMIC
Panel or Module Type: FDC
Dimensions (HxWxD) (Metric-cm): 4.4x43.2x27.9 cm
Dimensions (HxWxD) (US): 1.75x17x12 in
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.