CORNING | CCH-UM24-05-93Q
Plug & Play Universal Module, Low-Loss, 24 F, Shuttered LC to MTP, 50 um Multimode (OM4)
Modules with shuttered LC duplex adapters have additional benefits when compared to traditional LC duplex adapters. The Corning Cable Systems shuttered LC duplex adapter features an integral shutter system that opens internal to the adapter and allows single-handed connector insertion/removal. While the primary purpose of the shutter is to provide dust protection without having to remove and store dust caps, the shutter mechanism is also visual fault locator (VFL) compatible. When a VFL is used at t he opposite end of the link, the corresponding fiber port on the opposite end is illuminated through the shutter.
The modules are designed to fit into Corning Cable Systems Pretium Solutions hardware and are available in 12- and 24-fiber configuration s for shuttered LC duplex connectors. The modules feature a silk screen with port and fiber labeling to aid in system administration. The modules’ reduced-depth footprint provides added room for routing cables into the back of hardware, while providing a solution for shallow, raised-floor boxes. This provides adaptability for the changing data center environment.
Corning Cable Systems Plug & Play(TM) Universal Systems modules are used to break out the 12-fiber MTP Connectors terminated on trunk cab les into shuttered LC duplex connectors to facilitate patching into system equipment ports, patch panels or work area outlets. The module features shuttered LC duplex port adapters across the front and one or two MTP Connector adapters across the back. A factory-terminated and -tested optical fiber assembly inside the module connects the front adapters to the back MTP Connector adapter(s).
The use of Plug & Play Universal Systems modules in the data center offers the advantage of greater manageabili ty and flexibility with a modular infrastructure. As future connectivity requirements change, modules can be easily exchanged to meet those needs, while leaving the existing trunk cable infrastructure in place.
Data Center LAN/SAN
- Connector modules
- Allow for fibre modularity while offering both front and rear loading capability
- Shuttered modules
- Create one-hand operation while eliminating need to keep up with dust caps
- Universal wired components
- Enable moves, adds and ches without polarity concerns; provide a simple migration path between 2-fibre and parallel optic applications
- Standard and low-loss components
- Provide means of meeting increasingly stringent network performance requirements
Fiber Category: 50 µm MM (OM4)
Product Type (FOH): Panels and Modules
Adapter Color Back: Aqua
Adapter Color Front: Aqua
Adapter Type Back: MTP
Adapter Type Front: Shuttered LC
Fiber Count: 24
Number of Adapters per Panel: 12
Insertion Loss: 0.5 dB
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Connector Type||LC - MPO|
|Number of Fibers||24 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.