The closet connector splice housing (CCS) combines the benefits of a connector housing and splice housing into a single unit. This cost-effective design approach reduces the number of housings being installed, saving the user valuable and expensive rac k space.
The CCS is a rack-mounted product that is to be used in premises applications in the main cross-connect (MC) or intermediate cross-connect (IC) locations. To optimize the flexibility of this design, Corning recommends the use of pigtailed panels to reduce installation time and improve quality. These panels are available in a variety of connector types and come complete with factory-installed and -tested connectorized pigtails.
Product will fit in either 19- or 23-in equipment racks or cabinets. The housing is built to be mounted in a 19-in rack or cabinet. Optional 23-in brackets are also available. A field-installable lock kit is available for both the front and rear doors.
- Durable, polycarbonate-tinted front door for viewing jumpers
- Ideal for pigtail splicing Supports single-mode and multimode applications
- Suitable for loose tube, tight-buffered and ribbon cables Offers flexibility for mounting in equipment racks or cabinets Multiple cable entry and jumper exit locations Accommodates splice trays for fusion and mechanical splices Individual splice tray access
Mounting Type: Rack 19-in, Rack 23-in
Product Type (FOH): Rack-Mountable Hardware
Height Unit: 1U
Housing Color: Black
Housing Type: CCS
Locking Availability: Front or rear
Maximum Number of Panels per Housing: 2
Panel or Module Type: CCH
Splice Tray Options: Up to (2) category 2R, 2S or 2M. (1) category 4R, 4S or 4M
Dimensions (HxWxD) (Metric-cm): 4.4x43.25x30.5 cm
Dimensions (HxWxD) (US): 1.75x17x12 in
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.