- Passive inlet duct for cool air to the switch - No additional moving parts or power required for a more reliable, efficient, economical and environmentally friendly system
- Day one or two installation - Eliminates the requirement to replace or disturb existing cabinets, equipment and infrastructure for lower capital expenditures and minimized risk
- Enables installation in 19 Inch 4 post racks and cabinets - Can be used with existing infrastructure for lower cabinets capital expenditures
- Allows access to power supplies and fan blades
- Passive duct solutions do not require additional energy consumption
- Cisco compatible
- Mount to standard 19 Inch EIA racks and cabinets
- 2 RU that resides in-line and below switch provides cold aisle airflow to Cisco Nexus N2K-C2148T-1GE, N2K-C2248TP-1GE and N2K-C2232PP-10GE fabric extenders and Cisco WS-C4948E-F, WS-C4948E-F-S and WS-C4948E-F-E
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.