The Comprehensive CE-DVISM is a DVI over CAT5 extender over single CAT5 cable up to 70 meters/230ft. The unit is passive, no external power is required. The CE-DVISM is sold as a pair and uses one CAT5/5e/6 cable to send the DVI signal. Extend the transmi
- Extends DVI over single Cat5/Cat6 cable
- Supports up to 230ft at 1024x768 or 164ft at 1920 x 1200
- Compact size for tight spaces
- No external power required
- Includes both transmitter and receiver
- Indicator lights show signal present and unit has power
DVI Connector: 1xDVI-D 29 pin
Link Connector: 1xRJ45 Shielded
Video Bandwidth: 1.65 Gbps ( DVI 1.1)
Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1200 @60 Hz
Does not support HDCP
Input TMDS Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.