The Mini-Com Cat 5e UTP RJ45 Leadframe Jack Module is designed to terminate 4-pair, 22-24 AWG twisted pair cable. Each module is 100% factory tested for continuity. Contacts are plated with 50 microinches of gold for superior performance. Jack modules are compatible with Mini-Com Modular Patch Panels and Faceplates. The jack module is blue.
- Clear termination cap: Enables easy troubleshooting and eases conductor alignment during termination
- Modular: UTP jack modules snap in and out of all Mini-Com Faceplates, Modular Patch Panels and Surface Mount Boxes for easy moves, adds and changes
- True strain relief: Controls cable bend radius for long term installed performance
- RJ45 interface: Industry standard interface provides a quick and easy plug and play connection to RJ45 patch cords; backwards compatible
- Identification: Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons for port identification
- Termination tools (optional): CJT-X termination tool ensures conductors are fully terminated by utilizing a smooth forward motion without impact on critical internal components for maximum reliability
- Block out device (optional): Provides a simple and secure method to control access to data ports while not in use
Exceeds Channel and Component Requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 5e and ISO 11801 Class D Standards at Swept Frequencies 1 to 100 MHz. Meets all Applicable ANSI/TIA-968-A Requirements, Meets Requirements of IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE Applications, Meets IEC 60603-7, UL 1863 Approved, RoHS Complaint
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.