The Mini-Com Cat 6 UTP RJ45 TG Jack Module is designed to terminate 4-pair, 22-26 AWG twisted pair cable. Each module is 100% factory tested to exceed industry standard performance requirements. TG style termination eliminates the need for a terminatio n tool. Each jack is individually serialized for traceability and is compatible with Mini-Com Modular Patch Panels and Faceplates. The jack module is black and includes 24 per package.
- 100% performance tested: Confidence that each jack module will deliver the critical electrical performance requirements
- Modular: UTP jack modules snap in and out of all Mini-Com Faceplates, Modular Patch Panels and Surface Mount Boxes for easy moves, a dds, and changes
- Individually serialized: Marked with quality control number for future traceability
- RJ45 interface: Industry standard interface provides a quick and easy plug and play connection to RJ45 patch cords; backwards compatible
- Identificatio: Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons for port identification
- Angle termination version available: Side opening allows cable to be terminated to the right or left side of the jack module; ideal for installations that have minimal d epth that may not allow standard bend radius practices to be accommodated
- Termination tools (optional): EGJT termination tool ensures conductors are fully terminated by utilizing a smooth forward motion without impact on critical internal components fo r maximum reliability; TGJT termination tool ideal for high volume installations
- Block out device (optional): Provides a simple and secure method to control access to data ports while not in use
- Shuttered version (optional): Integrated spring shuttered door keeps out dust and debris of unmated RJ45 jack modules automatically
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.