Category 6, RJ45, 8-position, 8-wire universal module.
- 100% Performance tested - Confidence that each jack module will deliver the critical electrical performance requirements
- Utilizes enhanced Giga-TX technology - Optimizes performance by eliminating conductor untwist and reduces installation time and expense
- Improved termination cap - Conductor retention slots simplify jack module termination
- Modular - UTP jack modules snap in and out of all Mini-Com faceplates, modular patch panels and surface mount boxes for easy moves, adds and changes
- True strain relief - Controls cable bend radius for long term installed performance
- Individually serialized - Marked with quality control number for future traceability
- RJ45 interface - Industry standard interface provides a quick and easy plug and play connection to RJ45 patch cords; backwards compatible
- Identification - Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons for port identification
- Keyed version available - Color-specific keys with positive and negative keying features mechanically and visually distinguish connections to prevent unintentional mating with unlike keyed or non-keyed modular plugs, offering network design flexibility, versatility, accommodating discrete networks for enhanced security
- Angle termination version available - Side opening allows cable to be terminated to the right or left side of the jack module; ideal for installations that have minimal depth that may not allow standard bend radius practices to be accommodated
Exceeds Channel Requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A and ISO 11801 Class EA Standards for Supporting 10GBASE-T Transmission Over Twisted Pair Cabling Systems in a 4-Connector Configuration up to 100 meters at Swept Frequencies 1 to 500 MHz, Exc eeds Component Requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6Aand ISO 11801 Class EA Standards at Swept frequencies 1 to 500 MHz, Meets ANSI/TIA-1096-A, Meets IEC 60603-7 and IEC 60512-99-001, Rated for 2500 Cycles with IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at and Proposed 802.3bt Type 3 and Type 4, UL 1863 and UL 2043, RoHS Complaint
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.