The ComNet CopperLine CLFE4US 1TPC is an unmanagedswitch that combines four individual Ethernet data channelsover a single standard COAX or UT P cable. Symmetricbandwidth assures full bandwidth transmission is maintainedover the entire operational dist ance for both uploads anddownloads with virtually zero packet loss. Bandwidthassurance provides the ability to transmit multiple cameras onsingle camera runs with no information loss. Combined withthe CopperLine CLFE(X)COAX series or CLFE(X)UT P series multi-port extenders up to 64 cameras can be transmittedto a central location on just 16 cables. The CLFE4US 1TPCcan be powered using standard camera 12 VDC or 24 VACpower supplies. It also can be powered by PoE eliminating theneed for remote site extr a cost power supplies. Type testedunder NEMA-TS 2 environmental standards for extendedtemperature operation from -40C to +75C, the CLFE4US 1TPCis the perfect solution for extended distance data and powertransmission for warehouse, parking lot, campus and casinoapplications. Certified for use with high-bandwidth megapixelor HD IP cameras, the CLFE4US 1TPC is tested to networkpacket performance standards along with major manufacturercompatibility testing. The CopperLine CLFE4US 1TPC assuresyou of er ror free, quality operation. Fixed managed L2functions include 802.1p Qos, support of 2k MAC addressing,learning and aging and a non-blocking switch fabric.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 4-port unmanaged switch combines four individual
- Ethernet data channels over a single standard COAX or
- UTP cable.
- Extends Ethernet distances: up to 5,000 feet (1524 m) over
- coax; or up to 3000 feet (914 m) over standard UTP .
- High Density: High (4) nnel count within a very small
- package; ideal for those installations where equipment
- cabinet space is limited
- Can be powered using 12 Volts DC, 24 Volts AC or PoE af/
- at power sources.
- High data rate, ideal for the high bandwidth requirements
- of Mpixel and HD cameras, multiple IP cameras
- systems, and cameras requiring jumbo frame transmission
- Symmetric bandwidth provides consistent upload and
- download with virtually zero packet loss over the total
- usable distance
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/network bandwidth packet
- transmission standards
- Transceiver cable connectivity tester for fast and simple
- field diagnostics
- User-selectable data rate for maximum bandwidth and
- transmission distance utilization
- Complies with all major IEEE standards RFC network
- protocols for UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS
- Designed for use in harsh operating environments:
- extended temperature operation from -40C to +75Cand
- fully compliant with the environmental requirements of
- NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specifiion for Traffic
- Signal Control Equipment
- Rugged extruded aluminum housing: May be wall or standalone
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Ports||1-4|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.