The ComNet Ethernet media converters aredesigned to transmit and receive 10/100 Mbps dataover multimode or single mode optical fiber. Theelectrical interface will Auto-Negotiate to a 10 Mbps, or100 Mbps Ethernet rate without any adjustments. Theoptical interface operates at a 100 Mbps Ethernet rate.These media converters are environmentally hardenedto operate in extreme temperatures. LED indicatorsare provided for rapidly ascertaining equipmentoperating status. Packaged in the exclusive ComNetComFit housing, the standard size units may be eitherwall or rack-mounted, or may be DIN-rail mounted bythe addition of ComNet model DINBKT1 adaptor plate.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 10/100 BASE-T/TX electrical port
- 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Electrical port supports Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps or
- 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Optical port supports 100 Mbps full duplex data
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X cover
- Distances up to: 3 km (2 miles) Multimode
- 20 km (12 miles) Single Mode
- Transparent to data encoding/compatible with major
- data protocols
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental
- requirements (ambient operating temperature,
- mechl shock, vibration, humidity with condensation,
- high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient
- voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans
- Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- ST or SC optical connectors
- 1 or 2 fiber dgn
- AC/DC powered
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal
- input/output lines provides unconditional protection
- from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- No in-field optical adjustments required
- LED Indicators
- Standard size t-swappable rack module
- Standard size is interchangeable between stand-alone or
- rack mount use ComFit
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
|Port 1 Device Technology||MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.