The ComNet CNFE2MC Ethernet and CNFE22MCmedia converters are designed to transmit andreceive 10/100 Mbps data over optical fiber throughuser selectable SFP options. These models requirethe ordering of sold-separately interchangeable SFPmodules for fibe r type, distance and connectors. TheCNFE2MC transmits and receives a single channelof Ethernet data and the CNFE22MC transmits andreceives two independent channels in one unit. Theelectrical interface will Auto-Negotiate to a 10 Mbps,or 100 Mbps Ethern et rate without any adjustments.The optical interface operates at a 100 Mbps Ethernetrate. Both are environmentally hardened to operatein extreme temperatures. LED indicators are providedfor confirming equipment operating status. Packagedin the exclusi ve ComNet ComFit housing, the CNFE2MCand CNFE22MC units may be either wall or rackmounted,or may be DIN-rail mounted by the addition ofComNet model DINBKT1 adaptor plate.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 10/100 BASE-T/TX electrical port
- 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Electrical port supports Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps
- or 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Optical port supports 100 Mbps full duplex data
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X cover
- Distances up to 80 km with optional SFPs
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental
- requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock,
- vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage
- conditions and traent voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2
- and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Uses interchangeable SFP for fiber type, distance
- and connector (Ordered separately)
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal iut/output
- lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and
- other voltage transient events.
- No in-field optical adjustments required
- CNFE2MC and CNFE22MC are hot-swappable rack
- CNFE2MC and CNFE22MC are interchangeable between
- salone or rack mount use ComFit
- LED Indicators
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
Product Type: Ethernet
|Port 1 Device Technology||100BASET|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.