The ComNet CNFE4+1SMS(M,S)2POE is a five-port Ethernet switch with uplink management functionality and provides 4 copper ports operating at 10/100Mbs and is designed to combine four electrical ports into a single optical port that forwards this data to the next network device. The fiber interface has an option of SC or ST connector type. There is no programming required to use this product. The ComNet CNFE4+1SMSPOE comes pre-programmed, preventing network video flooding with dip switch selection of fiber port as uplink or as an unmanaged switch. The four electrical ports incorporate PoE+ features based on the IEEE 802.3at standard. It is "Plug-and-Play". LED indicators confirm the operating status of this device.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- No Programming Required
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 4 10/100 BASE-T(X) electrical port
- 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Ports 1-4 can supply up to thirty watts of PoE+ power based on the IEEE 802.3at standard.
- Electrical ports support Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbpr 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Optical port supports 100 Mbps full duplex data
- Pre-programmed Port for uplink
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Compliant with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, bration, humidity with condensation, high-line/lowline voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Power and Activity status LED indicators
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use -ComFit
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.