The ComNet CN FE6+2USPOE provides 8 Ethernet portsoperating at 10/100 Mbs and is designed to combine six electrical ports into a second optical port that forwards this data to the next CNFE6+2USPOE. The optical ports are designed to forward the data fr om the six electrical ports to the nextswitch, to a PC, or another Ethernet connection. In addition,the electrical ports can supply up to thirty (30) watts of power ("Power Over Ethernet") to remote Ethernet devices. This product uses ST optical connec tions and can be supplied tooperate over Single-mode or Multimode optical fiber.There is no programming required to use this product. The product comes pre-programmed with IEEE 802.1x based VLANmanagement functionality, preventing network video floodin g.It is "Plug-and-Play". The sixth (6th) electrical port can be used to monitor the data flow from the optical port to permit "local"observation and diagnostics of the equipment. LED indicators confirm the operating status of this device. The ComNet CN FE6+2USPOE may be either wall-mounted, rack-mounted ("ComFit" packaging) or DIN-rail mounted with the use of the ComNet DIN BKT1 adapter.The 48 VDC @ 5 Amps (PS 48VDC-5ADIN) is sold separately.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- No Programming Required
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 10/100 BASE-T/TX electrical port
- 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Electrical ports support Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps
- or 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Optical port supports 100 Mbps full duplex dare-programmed Port Based VLAN
- IEEE802.3af Class 1 3 Power over Ethernet (PoE) 30W
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Designed to meet full compliance with the
- environmental requirements (ambient operating
- temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humiditith condensation, high-line/low-line voltage
- conditions and transient voltage protection) of
- NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification
- for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/
- output linesovides unconditional protection from power
- surges and other voltage transient events.
- No in-field optical adjustments required
- Power, Activity and Port PoE status LED indicators
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack nt use
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.