The ComNet CWGE2FE24MODMS Managed EthernetSwitch chassis provides up to twenty-six ports ofEthernet connectivity through the use of three eightportexpansion modules and two rear-mounted fixedcombo ports. This Ethernet switch is easily configurableby se lecting, sold separately, eight port modules thatallow for all copper, or all optical with SFP modulesmaking the CWGE2FE24MODMS switch availablefor use with either conventional UTP copper or fibermedia. The twenty-four modular ports support the10/100 M bps electrical or 100Mbps optical EthernetIEEE 802.3 protocol. Auto-negotiating and auto-MDI/MDIX features are provided for simplicity and ease ofinstallation on electrical ports. Two additional ports areGigabit combo SFP ports. These network managedla yer 2 switches are optically and electrically compatiblewith IEEE 802.3 compliant Ethernet devices. Plugand-play design ensures ease of installation, and noelectrical or optical adjustments are ever required. TheCWGE2FE24MODMS incorporates LED indicato rs formonitoring the operating status of the managed switchand network. These units are rack mountable. TheCWGE2FE24MODMS and its corresponding modulesare designed for installation in benign (0 - +45 C)operating environments, with an extended tempera turemodel available.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 10/100 BASE-TX and 100 BASE-FX compatible
- Flexible Ethernet interface configuration via plug-in
- Fully configurable through web-based or SNMP network
- IGMP Snooping V1/V2 for multicast filtering and IGMP
- Query V1/V2
- Tagged VLAN (I02.1Q)
- Rapid Spanning Tree protocol (IEEE 802.1w)
- Five Year Warranty
|Number of Ports||17-24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.