COMNET COMMUNICATION NETWORKS | CWGE9MS
9 Port 1000 Mbps Managed Switch, 8 Elec, 2 Elec or SFP Optical, 120 V AC, Commercial Grade, Internal Power Supply
The ComNet CWGE9MS Managed Ethernet Switchprovides transmission of (7) 10/100/1000TX and (2)Gigabit combo SFP ports. These units are availablefor use with either conventional CAT-5e copper oroptical transmission media. Ports 1 - 7 support the10/100/100 0 Mbps Ethernet IEEE 802.3 protocol, andauto-negotiating and auto-MDI/MDIX features areprovided for simplicity and ease of installation. Ports8 - 9 are 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 copper ports or 1000Mbps SFP ports for use with multimode or single-modeoptica l fiber without need for configuration, selected byoptional SFP modules. These network managed layer2 switches are optically and electrically compatiblewith any IEEE 802.3 compliant Ethernet devices. Plugand-play design ensures ease of installation, an d noelectrical or optical adjustments are ever required. TheCWGE9MS incorporates LED indicators for monitoringthe operating status of the managed switch andnetwork. One switch, or two switches positioned sideby-side, can be mounted within any standard 19-inchequipment rack using the ComNet RMB Rack MountBracket Adaptor Kit (sold separately).
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Commercial Grade
- Ambient operating temperature range: 0 C to +50 C
- 10/100/1000 BASE-TX or 1000 BASE-FX compatible
- Flexible optics configuration via SFP plug-in modules
- Fully configurable through web-based or SNMP
- network management
- IGMP Snooping 2 for multicast filtering
- and IGMP Query V1/V2
- Port based VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q)
- Rapid Spanning Tree protocol (IEEE 802.1W)
- Port Based Security
- Internal Power Supply 100-240VAC Input
- Five Year Warranty
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.