CWR Series CableSafe(tm) Data Wall Cabinet
Specifically designed for structured cabling, the CWR is a versatile system for mounting multiple patch panels and other voice/data equipment, where floor and wall space are at a premium. Structural Features ; 26 width cabinet to allow for much needed space for patching. Comes standard with wide-face rackrail on left and right of cabinet. Locking swing open center section allows for easy front and rear access to equipment and cabling Includes an easily reve rsible left or right hand swing locking/latching front door for added security Bag of 50 mounting screws included Thermal Management; Engineered to facilitate passive thermal management optional fan kit available when additional heat dissipation is req uired Cable Management; Ships with front rackrail at 4 setback position to accommodate cable managers. Also accommodates rear rackrail for rear support and cable management. Large opening in backpan for mounting over pull boxes, electrical outlets, etc . Large knockouts for conduit and cable entry. Regulatory / Certifications; Welded construction provides a 200 lb. weight capacity UL Listed in the US and Canada GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for Children and Schools (the most strict level)
- 26 width cabinet to allow for much needed space for patching.
- Comes standard with wide-face rackrail on left and right of cabinet.
- Four useable depths available: 15, 20, 24 and 30
- Ships with front rackail at 4 setback position to accommodate cable managers.
- Also accommodates rear rackrail for rear support and cable management.
- Swing open center section allows for easy front and rear access to equipment and cabling
- Includes an easily reversible left or right handswing locking / latching Plexi front door for added security and aesthetics. Solid and vented front doors also available.
- Engineered to facilitate passive thermal management- optional fan kit available when additional heat dissipation is required
- Ships fully assembled as left or right hand hinged to save installation time
- UL Listed in the US and Canada
- Versatile system for mounting multiple patch panels and other voice/data equipment, where floor and wall space are at a premium
|GREATER THAN 2’ TO 3’
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.