Limited-feature Spectra IV dome drive with 540-line Day/Night camera featuring 23X optical and 12X digital zoom, auto-focus, and low-light sensitivity to 0.3 Lux at 1/60 sec shutter. NTSC
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Ability to Control and Monitor Video Over IP Networks
- Simultaneous IP and Analog Video and Control
- H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG Compression
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP (Unicast, Multicast IGMP), UPnP, DNS, DHCP, RTP, RTSP, NTP, IPv4, SNMP, QoS, HTP, HTTPS, LDAP (client), SSH, SSL, SMTP, FTP, and 802.1x (EAP)
- Multilevel Password Protection
- 3 Autofocus, High Resolution Integrated Camera/Optics Packages
- Auto tracking
- Horizontal Zone and Window Blanking
- Sensitivity Down to 0.00018 Lux PAL (36X Mls)
- On-Screen Compass and Tilt Display
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Open IP Standards
- ONVIF v1.02 Conformant
- Bidirectional Full-Duplex Audio
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.