- 2000 User Access
- Keypad and/or Computer Programmable
- Direction-Specific Access Assignable per User Programmable Access for Each User for One or Both Sides of the Door
- Up to 40000 Event Directional Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a Printable Recor of Door Access Activity by User also Indicates Direction of Keyless Entry Door Usage
- 500 Scheduled Events, Including 4 Quick Schedules for Programming the 4 Most Common Time Schedules in One Step
- Real Time Clock Allows Logging of Events to within 1 Second of Accuracy
- Programmable Relays Energize when One or More Selected Events Occur
- 4 Time-Out Functions Allow a User to Enable Other Users or Unlock the Lock for Some Time Period without Needing to Return to the Lock
- Entry Allowance from 5 to 15 Secnds
- Weatherproof Performance, Operational Temperature Range of -31 to 151 Degree F
- Temporary Keypad Door Lockout after 3 Unsuccessful Attempts to Enter Code/Id
- Primary Door Side has Data Port for Programming Lock and Querying Audit Trail is on PrimarySide of Door, Along with Functioning Mechanical Key Override
- Tap and Add Batch ID Card Enrollment Mode Allows Many Cards to be Quickly Added without PC also Downloadable from PC or Enroller Tool
- Easy Retrofits of Cylindrical Locksets and Other Access Locks
- Rugged Clutch Mechanism and Grade 1 Durability Ensure Long Life
- Smart, Standalone Keypad Door Lock is Long-Life Battery Operated
- Uses 5 AA Batteries
- 60,000 Cycles, Typical
|Cylinder Type||PREPARED FOR SFIC, LESS CYLINDER|
|Design||FLAT LEVER WITH RETURN|
|Finish||US26D SATIN CHROME|
|Locking State||FAIL-SECURE (POWER TO UNLOCK)|
|Function||DOUBLE CYLINDER STOREROOM|
|Grade||ANSI GRADE 1|
|Keyway||PREPARED FOR SFIC|
|Solenoid Duty||INTERMITTENT DUTY|
|Product Type||ELECTRIFIED CYLINDRICAL LOCK|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC BAT OP CYL LOCK|
|UL Listing||UL LISTED|
|Throughbolt Pattern||66 MM CENTER TO CENTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.