The DLE-300 advanced Line Simulator provides sales people, technicians, engineers, etc. with a cost effective, easy to use method of conducting on-site demonstrations or diagnostics, eliminating the need to locate phone lines and disrupt the customer’s phone service. The Line Simulator provides two way communication between standard analog telecom products such as modems, fax machines, Key Systems, PABX’s as well as standard telephones. The DLE-300 Line Simulator produces standard or distinctive AC ringing, DC talk battery, caller ID data, precise dial tone, ring back, busy, SIT, reorder tone, and provides CPC on disconnect.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Supports all high speed data
- Produces name and number caller ID data
- Audio input/output for recording voice prompts
- 40V DC talk battery
- Precise call progress tones (dial tone, ringback, busy and reorder)
- Produces special interrupt tones
- Standard anstinctive 20 Hz AC ringing
- Provides CPC breaks after disconnect
- Touch Tone detection
- Ringdown mode (no Touch Tones required)
- 911 trainer mode for classroom training
|Type||LINE SHARING DEVICE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.