The DSSRV2 NVR boasts total throughput of up to 350 Mbps (300 Mbps for JBOD models) for recording analog and IP video streams as well as playback and export through the DS ControlPoint client, allowing more users to play back video from the server simultaneously. With increased read-write speeds and no moving parts, the SSD system drive increases the reliability, uptime, and responsiveness of the system. DSSRV2 systems support 4TB drives. With front-available storage drives for easy servicing and upgrades, the DSSRV2 NVR is available with up to 20 TB storage for models without the optional optical disk drive (ODD), or up to 16 TB for ODD models. External storage is supported, providing additional storage of up to 24 TB which can be configured for either JBOD storage or for software controlled RAID 5 storage. Boosted by the 4th Generation Intel Xeon(TM) processor and 8 GB of RAM, DSSRV2 NVR provides an optimal combination of processing power and reliability to meet the demands of HD video recording and playback operations. The system is powered to support up to 128 combined IP and analog video streams, with up to 64 analog cameras supported via the optional ENC5516 direct-attached encoder.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Data rate of up to 350 Mbps (RAID) or 300 Mbps (JBOD) total throughput
- 4TB storage drives
- SSD system drive, with increased read-write speeds and no moving parts
- Supports up to 128 cameras, up to 64 analog cameras
- Up to 20 TB internal storage, optionally configured for RAID5
- Optional external JBOD or RAID5 storage to 24 TB
- Pelco Mobile support for DS connected IP and analog cameras for iOS and Android devices
- Provides client-side dewarping for Evolution 360-Degree Cameras
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.