Protect vaults, safes, ATMs, and other metal cabinets with the DV series sensors. The seismic detection system reacts to the characteristic vibration patterns of breaking-and-entering tools. The sensors allow for normal human activity around the protec ted area without the risk of creating false alarms. Each sensor incorporates three channelscounting, integration, and explosionthat analyze signal frequencies, duration, and amplitude to determine when an intruder attacks. The DV series sensors provide two test functions: automatic or manual activation. A complete range of accessories is also available for use in all applications where the highest security is required.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Detects all known methods of attack against vaults, safes, walls, automatic teller machines (ATMs), and metal cabinets
- Advanced signal processing differentiates between ambient noise and real attacks
- Three analyzing channels are tailored to specific types of attack
- Full-scale tamper protection
- Compatible with virtually all conventional control units
- Test point for on-site performance measurement
- Extremely low current draw
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Complete line of accessories
- Easy to install
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.