2.1MP/1080p Universal HD over COAX cameras deliver crystal-clear images and support real-time 30fps HD-Analog, HD-TVI, HD-CVI and all analog signals to 960H. The camera is engineered to capture license plates of moving vehicles in extreme light conditi ons, from ranges of 13 to 115 feet at up to 50mph. The IP66 rated vandal housing assures that license plates are captured clearly and visibly no matter the lighting challenge or weather condition. Universal HD over Coax cameras are engineered to work w ith our VMAX A1 Universal HD over COAX DVRs using your existing coax infrastructure for a cost-effective, high resolution surveillance solution.
- Universal HD over Coax technology with HD-Analog, HD-TVI, HD-CVI and all analog to 960H signal support
- 2.1MP/1080p 1/3" image sensor at real-time 30fps
- HD analog LPR license plate recognition technology captures reflective license plates up to 50mph with a 13’ - 115’ Capture Range
- Reliable performance under any lighting conditions
- External OSD and lens adjustment
- 6 - 50mm varifocal p-iris lens
- OSD control via coaxial (UTC)
- 115’ Smart IR with intelligent camera sync.
- Smart DNR 3D digital noise ction
- Highlight masking exposure (HME)
- Auto sensing 24VAC/12VDC with line lock
- Easy icon driven OSD menu with built-in joystick
- Programmable privacy zones
- Auto gain control (AGC)
- Backlight compensation (BLC)
- Dynamic range compressor (DRC) reveals ight detail
- No fog or condensation under any weather conditions
- IP66 certified weather and tamper resistant
- 5 year warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.