Star-Light Universal HD over COAX cameras deliver crystal-clear images and support real-time 30fps HD-Analog, HD-TVI, HD-CVI at 2.1MP and CVBS at 960H. The vandal dome cameras are IP66 rated and include CleanView dome treatment, that repels water, dust and grime. Star-Light Universal HD over Coax cameras are engineered to work with our VMAX A1 Universal HD over Coax DVRs using your existing Coax infrastructure for a cost-effective, high resolution surveillance solution.
- Universal HD over Coax Technology with HD-Analog, HD-TVI, HD-CVI and all Analog to 960H Signal Support
- STAR-LIGHT Super Low Light Technology
- 2.1MP 1/2.7" Image Sensor at Real-time 30fps
- 2.8-12mm Varifocal P-Iris Lens
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range (D-WD
- OSD Control Via Coaxial (UTC)
- CleanView Hydrophobic Dome Coating Repels Water, Dust and Grease
- 100’ Smart IR with Intelligent Camera Sync.
- Smart DNR 3D Digital Noise Reduction
- True Day/Night Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- De-Fog Extreme Weather Image Cnsation
- Highlight Masking Exposure (HME)
- Programmable Privacy Zones
- Auto Gain Control (AGC)
- Backlight Compensation (BLC)
- Auto White Balance (AWB)
- IP66 Certified Weather and Tamper Resistant
- IK-10 Impact Rated
- 5 Year Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.