MIDDLE ATLANTIC PRODUCTS | DWR-21-17PD
DWR Series Rack, DWR-21-17PD, 17" D X 43 3/4" H, With Plexi Door
Specify a DWR wall cabinet to provide easy rear access while keeping floor areas clear. This pivoting, sectional wall cabinet is ideal for systems in both secured and non-secured areas. Most versatile wall rack available!!; Patented Tool Free Quick-Mount(tm) system for easy mounting of the center section to the backpan on the jobsite; Reversible padlockable center section is keyed differently from optional front door for security; Unique dual pivot allows reversal of center section opening direction without disassembly!; Designed for choice of active or passive cooling; Finished in a durable black textured powder coat
- UL Listed in the US and Canada
- Tool-Free Quick-Mount(tm) system allows for easy, one-person mounting of the center section to the backpan on the jobsite
- Available in 15, 20, 24" and 30 useable depths
- Welded construction provides up to a 300 lb. weight capacity, depending on model
- Abundant built-in cable lacing points in interior
- 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2", 2" and 3" electrical knockouts and 5/8 UHF/VHF antenna knockouts on top & bottom, easily removable for cable pass-through
- 12 1/2" x 12 1/2" laser knockout opening in the backpan for electrical pull-box
- Abundant Velcro and internal cable tie points
- Finished in a durable black textured powder coat
- Standard adjustable front 11-gauge 10-32 threaded rackrail with marked rackspace increments to speed equipment mounting
- Center section hinges for left or right opening accessories
- 2" knockouts, 4" knockouts for Wiremold 4000 Series raceways, and knockouts for UCP series universal connector panels on side
- Grounding/bonding stud in top and bottom of center section and backpan facilitates proper grounding and bonding of electronic equipment, as per NEBS and NEC standards
- Front Mounted Minimum-Clearance Latch saves valuable wall space by allowing wall racks to be placed side-by-side, in a corner, or wherever side clearance is an issue.
- Seismic certified to the following codes and standards: 2007 & 2010 CBC; 2006, 2009 & 2012 IBC; ASCE 7-05 (2005 Edition) & ASCE 7-10 (2010 Edition) and the 2006 & 2009 editions of NFPA 5000 for use in areas of high seismicity Zone 4 or Seismic Design Category (SDC) "D". These are designed for Mission Critical and/or High-Importance Installations in locations with the highest level of seismicity and top floor or rooftop installations including those within UBC and CBC Essential facilities or IBC, ASCE 7, and NFPA 5000 Seismic Use Group III facilities. For all codes, the Importance factor (Ip) is 1.5. Seismic Certified load capacity of 140 lbs. when used with DWRSR-ZL Latch
|Nema Rating||NO NEMA RATING|
|Overall Depth||GREATER THAN 1’ TO 2’|
|Overall Height||GREATER THAN 3’ TO 4’|
|Overall Width||GREATER THAN 1’ TO 2’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.