The versatile Magnum(TM) DX940 Configurable Industrial Router with Cellular combines WAN access, IP routing, Ethernet switching, Serial-to-IP terminal services and advanced security features in a small-footprint industrial package suitable for small and mid-sized remote sites such as electrical substations, renewable power generation facilities and transportation control pedestals. With 3G wireless capability, as well as configurable port options for 10/100 and 1Gb copper and fiber media, the DX940 secure access even where wireline is too difficult or too expensive to deploy.
- Hardened to substation EMI/ESD specs and -40C to +85C with no fans
- Modbus TCP and Modbus ASCII/RTU Internetworking
- Network cyber security and management security including IPsec, VPN, SSL and firewall
- Network security perimeter and management securityincluding IPsec, SSL and SSH
- VPN connectivity over IPsec with strong 3DES and AES encryption and both shared key (PSK) and X.509 certificates. VPNs comply to various IPSec/VPN standards and have proven interoperability with other industry standard VPN devices
- GRE tunnels for VPN
- T1 to Cellular fall back for WAN redundancy
- Ethernet switching with VLANs, QoS and high performance RSTP
- Routing per interface and/or VLAN: static routing, RIP, OSPF, BGP, VRRP
- Compact panel, DIN-Rail or rack mounting witntegral DSU/CSU and power supply
- Meets IEC 61850-3 specifications for EMI/ESD protection
- AC and DC power options
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.