VIKING ELECTRONICS | E-30-IP
VoIP Stainless Steel Handsfree Speaker Phone, Vandal-Resistant 14 Gauge Louvered Stainless Steel, Flush Mount with Included Rough-In Box or Surface Mount with an Optional VE-5x5 (5 in. x 5 in. 2.25 in.)
The E-10/20/30-IP VoIP Entry Phones are designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication for SIP VoIP phone systems with PoE. The E-10/20/30-IP entry phones can be programmed from any Touch Tone phone or PC on the same LAN. The Entry phon es can dial up to 5 programmable numbers.
The E-10/20/30-IP entry phones will flash the "Call" LED during dialing and automatically light the LED when the call is answered. All programming parameters, including phone numbers and location numbers, e stored in non-volatile memory, requiring no batteries. All units are PoE powered.
For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation, the E-10/20/30-IP Entry phones are available with Enhanced Weather ProtectionEWP). EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Self diagnostic reports via email (testing com, mic, speaker & switch)
- Automatic polling and programming software included
- 2 Amp relay contacts for door/gate or SL-2 strobe light control
- Blue "Call Connected" LED indicator (E-10/E-30-IP only)
- SIP comtible (see pg 2 for list of compatible IP-PBX phone systems)
- PoE powered (class 1, <4 watts)
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for proper operation in noisy environments
- VoIP eliminates the need for "Push to Talk" mode
- Network downloadable firmre
- Handsfree operation
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel prevents corrosion on the stainless steel models
- Programmable to dial up to 5 numbers on busy or ring no answer
- Cycles through backup phone numbers on busy or no-answer
- Optional Enhanced Weatherotection (EWP), EWP products are designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating, see DOD# 859
- Hangs up on busy signal, time-out or touch tone command
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-30F to 130F)
- 3 different chassis or board onlavailable
- Volume adjustments for microphone and speaker
- E-10-IP and E-30-IP are flush mountable using the included rough-in box or can be surface mounted using an optional VE-5x5 Surface Mount Box (DOD# 424)
- Optional PB-100 Polling System available (DD# 232)
- Optional SL-2 or BLK-4-EWP strobe light kit available (DOD# 242/653)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.