4-Post Open Frame Racks combine the mounting security of a cabinet with the accessibility of a rack.
- Depth adjustable 450 mm to 1050 mm (17.7 in. to 41.3 in.) in 25-mm (.98-in.) increments
- EIA universal 5/8 - 5/8 - 1/2 in. spaced 12-24 tapped holes or .375-in. square holes fit 19-in. rack equipment
- Compatible with 19-in. rack accessories
- Available wih nominal frame height of 6, 7 and 8 ft.
- RU markings on both front and back of tapped-hole uprights make it easier to mount equipment
- Floor mounting holes predrilled at .750-in. diameter
- 12-24 rack mounting screws (pkg. of 20) included with tapped-hol model
- For square hole model, order screws and cage nuts separately
- Can be ganged with both 2- and 4-Post Open Frame racks
- Includes complete assembly instructions
- Shipped unassembled for convenient transport to job site
|Height||GREATER THAN 7’ TO 8’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.