- Access Control Electronic Pushbutton Lock Eliminates Problems and Costs Associated with Issuing ;Controlling and Collecting Keys and Card
- Number of Codes 100 Access Codes Per Door Upgrade to 300 Via Software
- Over 100 Million Possible Code CombinationsÔAudit Trail the Most Recent 9000 Lock Events are Recorded in Memory
- Including Use of the Mechanical Key Override
- Software is Required to View Audit Events
- Programming Locks are Programmed Via Keypad or with Optional Microsoft Excel Based Software Simpifies Management of Doors and User as Facility’s Number of Users and Access Points Grow
- Handing Non-Handed, Pre-Assembled for Left-Hand Door Installations Easily Changed in the Field
- Key Override Key-In-Lever Cylinder
- Small Format Interchangeable CoreLarge Format Removable Core
|ANSI Grade||ANSI GRADE 1|
|Finish||US26D SATIN CHROME|
|Function||ELECTRIC TRIM LOCKING|
|Input Voltage||ANY LOW DC VOLTAGE|
|Locking State||FAIL-SECURE (POWER TO UNLOCK)|
|Product Type||EXIT DEVICE TRIM|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC BAT OP EXIT TRIM|
|Stile Type||WIDE STILE AND SOLID DOOR|
|Trim Design||FLAT LEVER WITH RETURN AND ESCUTCHEON|
|Trim Type||LEVER CLASSROOM OR STOREROOM SELECTABLE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.