The 65" NEC E657Q, a direct-lit, commercial-grade display, is ideal for education, corporate and other digital signage applications. Compared to previous generation displays, this model’s 4K UHD resolution and LED direct backlighting allows for higher visual acuity, reduced power consumption and localized dimming that gives a higher dynamic contrast ratio.The E657Q has an integrated ATSC/NTSC tuner and dual 10W speakers allow users to enjoy high-definition broadcast capabilities. This display also f eatures a USB player in which video, audio or JPEG picture files can be loaded and played in sequence for signage purposes.
- 4K UHD resolution allows for high end visual acuity
- Integrated multimedia USB player makes digital signage simple
- Direct LED backlighting reduces power consumption while localized dimming gives a greater dynamic contrast ratio
- Thinner bezel improves dsplay’s aesthetics
- 24-Hour On/Off timer maintains power schedules
- Video signal wake-up function allows for plug and play functionality
- Built-in NTSC/ATSC analog/digital tuner allows for high-definition broadcast capabilities
- Built-in, low-profile 10Wpeakers enhance the experience with superior sound
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.