The eBridge1CRT - IP over Coax transceiver and receiver kit is designed to enable fast 10/100Base-T Ethernet digital communication over coax cable. These plug and play units facilitate system upgrades from analog to IP cameras/devices utilizing existing legacy Coax and eliminating the costs and labor associated with installing new network cabling. In addition data transmission is extended to 2,000’ (over five times the 100m/328’ Ethernet maximum length), eliminating the need for repeaters. eBridge units will transmit Composite Video Signal with Ethernet data simultaneously.
Retrofit digital IP cameras in an analog CCTV installation.
Works with Megapixel, HD720, HD1080 and VGA (SD) cameras.
Extend Network link distance in an industrial environment.
Upgrade deployed CCTV coax to a digital network for Retail, Casinos, Airports, Schools, Hospitals, etc.
Enables simultaneous transmission of composite and digital IP video.
- The eBridge1CRT-IP Over Coax Transceiver and Receiver Kit is Designed Tt Enable Fast 10/100Base-T Ethernet Digital Communication Over Coax Cable
- These Plug and Play Units Facilitate System Upgrades from Analog to IP Cameras/Devices Utilizing Existing L egacy Coax and Eliminating the Costs and Labor Associated with Installing New Network Cabling
- In Addition Data Transmission is Extended upto 610 Meter, Eliminating the Need for Repeaters
- Ebridge Units will Transmit Composite Video Signal with Ethernet Data Simultaneously
Incorporates *sloc(TM) (Security Link over Coax) technology.
12 V DC to 24 V DC Class 2 power supply (polarity not observed) or 16 V AC to 24 V AC Class 2 plug-in transformer.
12 V DC/275mA, 24 V DC/110m16 V AC/375mA, 24 V AC/200mA.
Connectivity: RJ45, auto-crossover.
Wire type: 4-pair Cat-5 or higher structured cable.
Distance: up to 328 ft. (100m).
Speed: 10/100BaseT, half/full duplex, auto negotiation.
Throughput is rated to pass 25mbf data at distances up to 1500 ft. With proper headend equipment, multiple Megapixel cameras can be used.
Distance: up to 1,500 ft.
Connectivity: BNC, RG-59/U or similar.
Blue LED - Coax link connection.
Yellow and Green LED () IP Link status, 10/100Base-T/active.
Green LED - Power.
14F to 122F (-10C to +50C).
-22 to 158F (-30 to +70C) Storage.
Humidity: 20 to 85%, non-condensing.
BTU/Hr.:: 1.69 - 4.46 BTU/Hr.
-V AC: 2.46 - 3.07 BTU/Hr.
Composite video cables (included) - enables simultaneous composite video signal over the same Coax.
Two (2) power connectors.
UL (Canada and US), UL/CUL, CE, C-Tick
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.