The EC1500 is designed to secure office or residential floors by prompting cardholders to present their assigned credential when using the elevator. Based on permissions established using Keyscan access control software, only those floors assigned to a cardholder will be available for selection.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- CThe complete family of Keyscan access control units includes a 1, 2, 4, 8 and Elevator Floor Access Control panels tha can be mixed and matched to optimize system design and installation
- Secure up to 40 floors with a single controller (requires optional OCB8 relay boards)
- Track/limit floor access by cardholder
- Provide independent control for every floor
- Interface with telephone entry systems (Contact Keyscan for more details)
- Support 1 Cab with 1 Reader (Out of the box 8-floor control)
- Uses network appliance-based architecture
- Easily configurable reader settings supporting Wiegand protocols
- Dual multi-threaded on-board processors ensure full panel operation even during system downloads
- System status LEDs for diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Communication options: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, Internet, RS485
- Comes with 1 - EC1500B PC109X ACU Main Board, 1 - OCB8 Relay Board (PC110X), 1 - DPS-15 Power Supply and Black Metal Enclosure
- Requires 2 - 16 V AC 37 or 40 V A Transformers and 1 - 12 V 7Ah Battery
- Card Capacity 32,000 Cards, 1 Card Reader and/or Keypad
- Manages 1 Elevator Cab up to 8 Floors (Expandable to 40 Floors)
- Includes Floor Monitoring Inputs for 40 Floors
|Input Voltage||16.5 VAC|
|Mounting||SURFACE MOUNT NO ELEC BOX|
|Number of Readers||1|
|Output Voltage||12 VOLTS DC|
|Number of Users||MORE THAN 2000|
|Product Type||IP HARDWIRED CONTROLLER|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC SYSTEM CONTROLLER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.