CABLETEK(tm) - EC Vertical Cable Managers economically provide support, easy access and proper cable management with easy cable installation for Network rack-mount equipment.
- Universal mounting pattern for 2- and 4-post open-frame racks
- Easy-to-install with self-aligning, self-captivating carriage bolts for single-sided attachment
- Arrowhead supporting fingers provide easy insertion, removal and alignment of Cat 5e, 6, 6A and other cable types
- Deep cable depth provides smooth transition of cables from vertical to horizontal positions
- Large feed-through holes and pre-scored grommets provide cable feed from front to back of cable manager
- Unobstructed cable access for all rack unit locations
- Extra deep cable channel for maximum cable density has multiple cable tie-down points
- Standard front cover, with field installed snap hinges, provides cable access from right, left or neutral
- Double-sided models with supporting fingers include front central latching cover and rear snap-on cover
- Double-sided models with posts and gates support and contain
- cables. Five posts and gates are included; additional sets are
- available as accessories
- Posts snap into prepunched holes in the back of the cable manager
- Gates snap onto posts, open from left or right as needed and swing 280º for cable access. Posts can be used alone as slack spools to control long patch cords.
- The single-sided cable manager can be upgraded with CABLETEK Post and Gates Kits
- CABLETEK Rear Cover is sold separately as an accessory for vertical cable managers with posts and gates, and is fully fieldinstallable; no tools needed
|Cable Management Type||FINGER DUCT|
|Cable Mgt Mounting||VERTICAL|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.