The ECO750UPS standby green UPS offers complete protection from blackouts, brownouts and transient surges. Supports green energy savings via built-in Eco outlets that automatically power off unused computer accessories like printers or multi-media speakers when the computer is not in use. Full load efficiency rating of 99% also offers energy-savings and cooler operation by limiting UPS power consumption to less than 5 watts! Eco-friendly design meets strict RoHS environmental standards. Provides uninterrupted transition to battery-derived AC output during brownouts and power failures with enough runtime to save and shutdown connected equipment without data loss. Offers complete protection in an ultra-compact desktop or wall-mountable housing. Includes 6 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and four vital system peripherals, plus 6 additional surge suppression-only outlets for accessories not requiring battery support. Four of the surge-only outlets are designated Eco outlets that can be configured to automatically power-off when the computer enters standby mode or is shutdown. USB port enables UPS configuration options and unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure. PowerAlert software is available via free download from www.tripplite.com. USB cable included. Built-in single line RJ11 phone suppression protects modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other accessories with a dialup/DSL phone connection. Built-in audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer continuous status information regarding line and battery power operation. 750VA/450 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PC systems for up to 45 minutes during power fail conditions. 3 year warranty. $100,000 connected equipment insurance (USA, Puerto Rico, & Canada Only).
- ECO750UPS standby green UPS offers complete protection from blackouts, brownouts and transient surges
- Built-in Eco outlets automatically power off unnecessary computer accessories like printers, scanners and speakers when computer is not in use
- Full load efficiency rating of 99% saves energy and heat output by limiting UPS power consumption to less than 5 watts with only 3 BTU/hr. of heat output
- Eco-friendly design meets strict RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) environmental standards.
- 750VA / 450 watt UPS provides battery-derived AC output during brownouts and power failures
- 9.4 minutes runtime at 50% load (225 watts)
- Up to 34 minutes runtime for an entry-level PC with small LCD monitor (80 watts)
- Ultra compact UPS supports a variety o placement options for desktop or wallmount use
- Includes 6 UPS supported outlets for computer, monitor and four vital system peripherals requiring uninterrupted power
- Includes 6 Surge-only outlets for accessories not requiring battery support
- Four of he Surge-only outlets are designated Eco outlets that can be configured to automatically power-off when the computer is not in use
- USB enables UPS configuration options and unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power fail ure.
- PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is available for free download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- HID-compliant USB also enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Single line RJ11 phne suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other accessories from surges on dialup/DSL phone connections
- USB cable included
- Space-saving right angle input plug
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement wih no disruption to connected equipment
- $100,000 connected equipment insurance (USA, Puerto Rico and Canada only)
Standby UPS With USB Port
Output VA Capacity: 750 VA
Output Watt Capacity (Watt): 450 Watt
Nominal Output Voltage Supported: 115 Volt, 120 Volt
Frequency Compatibility: 60 Hz
Output Voltage Regulation (Battery Mode): 115 Volt (+/- 5%)
UPS Output Receptacles (Surge Suppression Only): 6 UPS Outlets, 6 Surge-Only Outlets
Hot-Swap PDU Options: PDUB15 (2U/8 5-15R Outlets)
Output AC Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output AC Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Rated Input Current (Maximum Load): 10 Amp
Nominal Input Voltage Supported: 120 Volt AC
UPS Input Connection Type: 5-15P, Right-Angled
UPS Input Cord Length: 1.8 m (6 ft)
Recommended Electrical Service: 15 Amp 120 Volt
Input Phase: Single-Phase
Half Load Runtime: 9.4 Min (225 Watt)
DC System Voltage: 12 Volt DC
LED Indicator: 3 LEDs Indicate Power Status, Overload/Check Battery And ECO-Mode Status
Audible Alarm: Audible Alarm Indicates Power-Failure And Overload Status
Switches: Combination Switch Controls On/Off Power Status And Self-Test Operation, Second Recessed Push-Button Switch Enables ECO Outlet Switching
UPS AC Suppression Joule Rating: 420
UPS AC Suppression Response Time: Instantaneous
UPS Dataline Suppression: 1 Line TEL/DSL (1 In/1 Out)
EMI/RFI AC Noise Suppression: Yes
Installation Form Factors Supported With Included Accessories: Tower, Ultra-Compact Desktop
Primary Form Factor: Desktop
UPS Power Module Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.1 Inch x 12.2 Inch x 6.9 Inch (7.8 cm x 31 cm x 17.6 cm)
UPS Power Module Weight: 7.3 lb (3.3 kg)
UPS Housing Material: Plastic
Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104 deg F (0 to 40 deg C)
Storage Temperature Range: 5 to 122 deg F (-15 to 50 deg C)
Relative Humidity: 0 - 95% Non-Condensing
AC Mode BTUs (Full Load): 15.5 BTU/Hour
Battery Mode BTUs (Full Load): 358.9 BTU/Hour
AC Mode Efficiency Rating (100% Load): 0.99
Communications Interface: USB (HID Enabled)
Communications Cable: USB Interface Cable Included
Watchdog Compatibility: Supports Watchdog Application, OS And Hard-Reboot Restart Options For Remote Applications
Network UPS Tools Compatibility: Nut Compatible
Transfer Time: 6 mS (AC to Battery Mode)/3 mS (Battery to AC Mode)
Low Voltage Transfer to Battery Power (Setpoint): 99 Volt
High Voltage Transfer To Battery Power (Setpoint): 139 Volt
Cold Start (Startup in Battery Mode During a Power Failure): Cold-Start Operation Supported
Green Energy-Saving Features: >95% Efficiency - Green UPS, Power Saving Auto-Shutoff ECO Outlets
Output Receptacle: (12) 5-15R
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.