The EtherHaul-600TX, the world’s smallest 60GHz wireless bridge, delivers Gigabit capacity and interference-free operation in highly densified street level networks. The ample 7GHz wide 60GHz spectrum is ideal for dense, capacity-hungry networks. EH-60 0TX incorporates an integrated antenna and GbE switch, with PoE-In and dual PoE-Out and can be aligned by anyone in under 15 minutes. These features reduce the number of fragile cable-runs and of power sources, and eliminate the need for external devic es.
EH-600TX enables future-proof wireless connectivity for surveillance cameras. Its unique combination of Gigabit capacity and fraction of mSec delay, results a future-proof solution that can extend cascading while servicing multiple services such a s surveillance camera and public Wi-Fi, over one robust network with carrier-grade predicted performance. With no Telco knowledge required, Gigabit Ethernet service is deployed in just 15 minutes. Optional advanced configuration is available via an int uitive Web GUI.
- Less than 2 liter footprint - street-level optimized
- Predicted performance Gigabit throughput
- Interference-free operation
- Field proven all-weather IP67 sealed
- Extended cascading - sub-millisecond latency
- IPERF: integrated TCP and UDP load tester ea commissioning and remote trouble-shooting procedures.
- Spectrum Analyzer: eases operational channel selection and fault analysis.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.