ELECTRO-VOICE | EKX-15
Passive 15 in. 2-way Speaker, 1600 W (Peak), EKX-15 Delivers Up to 132 dB SPL, Lightweight, Compact 15-mm Wood Enclosure, Durable EVCoat Finish, Aluminum Pole-mounts, and All-metal Handles
EV’s award-winning industrial design - with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish - ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound. EKX-15 delivers up to 132 dB SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV (15-inch EVS-15M woofer, coupled with a DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver). EKX passive models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, ei ght (8) M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole-mounts, and all-metal handles.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 1600 W (peak), 132 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish
- Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles
- 90º x 60º pattern for best coverage on mid-size stages. 40º monitor angle with rubber feet
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.