EKX-15P features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1500 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 134 dB SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV (15-inch EVS-15M woofer, coupled with a DH-1M 1-i nch titanium compression driver). The EKX amplifier incorporates intelligent thermal management (with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors) which ensures superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15P via high-sensitivity transduc ers designed and engineered by EV
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.