ENGENIUS TECHNOLOGIES | ENH202
ENH202 is a high-speed long-range outdoor 802.11n Wireless Access Point (WAP)/Bridge that operates on 2.4GHz band with IEEE802.11b/g/n standards and features a MIMO antenna design delivering a wireless data rate of up to 300Mbps. White
This item is discontinued by supplier. Please see Anixter# 488829 for suggested replacement.
The versatile, high-speed ENH202 can function as a Wireless Access Point, Client Bridge, Client Router, or Wireless Distribution System (WDS) Bridge. Utilizing its integrated internal 10 dBi antenna and its high power output of up to 800mW, the ENH202 delivers higher throughput across an extended range making it an ideal CPE offering for a Wireless Internet Service Provider. ENH202 also features a robust se curity feature set that includes support for 64/128/256-bit WEP encryption, WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise encryption, 802.1x authentication, hidden SSID and MAC address filtering. The multiple operation modes of the ENH202 make it an ideal solution for creating a high-speed, stable and highly secure outdoor wireless link between buildings, connecting surveillance cameras, or connecting outdoor digital sign to an office network.
- High-output power up to 29 dBm delivers superior range and coverage
- Fully interoperable with IEEE 802.11b/IEEE 802.11g/IEEE 802.11n-compliant devices
- High-speed data rates up to 300 Mbps make the ENH202 ideally suited for handling heavy data payloads such outdoor security camera, video streaming, etc.
- WPA2/WPA/ WEP/ IEEE 802.1x support and MAC address filtering ensure secure network connections
- RSSI indicator makes it easy to select the best signal for Access Point connections
- Power-over-Ethernet capabilities allow for flexible installation locations and cost savings
- Four SSIDs let clients access different networks through a single Access Point, and assign different policies and functions for each SSID
- Multi-function operation (CB/AP/WDS/APRouter) modes provide flexible deployment
- The AP-Router mode with PPPoE/PPTP, DHCP server function support in special network deployment in which the CPE also serves as Internet gateway
- QoS (WMM) support enhances performance and user experiences
- High-Power Long Range cover
- Maximum 800mW Power output ensures robust signal overcoming long distances barrier
- Provides superior Wi-Fi coverage over competitors
- High performance six time as fast as wireless G. The Maximum wireless connection rate is up to 300 Mbps. Backward compatible to wireless b/g network.
- Integrated Dual Polarity Antenna Design with 10dBi gain
- Selectable vertical or horizontal antenna polarity to avoid interference and Maximize performance
- Design for Outdoor Deployment
- IP55 waterproof housing against rain, moisture
- Cable accessory kit prevents rain and dew from getting into the device from a cable connection
- Permits different levels of network access
- Broadcast multiple SSID when it is in AP mode
- VLAN tagging allows different access levels
|Device||ACCESS POINTS, OUTDOOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.