The RF Remote for Windows 7 & Vista is a sleek and powerful RF remote control designed specifically for use with Windows 7 & Vista’s Media Center multimedia software. It provides more range, convenience and flexibility than infrared remotes.
Range: The RF Remote for Windows Vista provides a range of up to 27.4 m (about three times the distance of infrared remotes).
Convenience: Unlike an infrared remote, this RF remote does not require line of sight to the RF receiver. This allows you to manage M edia Center from more areas within the room or even from other areas of your house.
Flexibility: Since the RF signal works through walls and furniture, you have more flexibility in locating the PC that will be used to run Media Center. For example, yo u can place the PC inside an entertainment center cabinet or within an AV closet and still easily control Media Center with the remote.
- Controls Media Center in Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Works through walls and furniture
- For Windows 7 & Vista Home Premium and Vista Ultimate
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.