GARRETTCOM | ES42PR2SSC24VDC
Magnum Premium-rated Edge Switch with two SSC-type 100Mb fiber ports and four 10/100 RJ45 switch ports with auto-cross and auto-negotiating support. Alarm contact for power monitoring.
Magnum Hardened Edge Switch with one SC-type 100Mb fiber port and five 10/100 RJ45 switch ports with auto-cross and auto-negotiating support. Alarm contact for power monitoring. The two fiber ports support LLL for use in self-healing redundant LANs. Tw o sets of LEDs for viewing from any direction. Compact package, industrial rated for factory floor environments. Terminal block for 24 V DC (range 18V to 36V) power connection with extended temperature range (-25C to +60C). DC jack is present for alter nate use of external AC to 12 V DC power supply (not included). Model DIN-RAIL MC2 bracket included. The compact ES42 Edge Switch design delivers 6 Ethernet ports. Fiber port choices cover all multimode and single-mode fiber connector types.
- The Magnum ES42 Edge Switch provides six switch ports, zero or one or two of which may be 100 Mb fiber, others are 10/100 copper
- Three models for three application environments:
- - Office, wiring closet, temp rated 0 to 40C
- - Factory floor, temp rated -25 to 60C
- - Outdoors, temp rated -40 to 75C
- AC power for all models, Rugged factory floor and outdoor models also have integral DC terminal blocks and dual-source power features
- May also be ordered concurrently with IPS42 Internal Power Supplies for Edge Switches
- Power Alarm Relay for monitoring operating status
- All Fiber port connector types, over 200 models to choose from
- DIN-rail or panel mount
- Rugged packaging and mounting options are similar to the popular Converter Switch family.
- Includes Link-Loss-Learn (LLL) feature for use in self-healing LAN structures For additional details, see LLL technical brief.
- For additional network redundancy, Dual-Homing ESD42 Edge Switches are also available.
- PES42P PoE models are available.
Magnum Edge Switch - selectable with mix of fiber and copper ports, also possible as PoE device
Two sets of LEDs for viewing from any direction
Choose power supply in base model number selection
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.