ETP-500 Series outdoor-rated, ADA-compliant hands-free call stations go beyond emergency communications with a clean and simple interface, 316 marine grade stainless steel and are IP66 water rated for harsh environments.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Vandal resistant 316 marine grade stainless steel faceplate
- IP66 water resistant construction
- Raised letter and braille signage for ADA compliance
- Stainless steel metal button designed for long lasting usage and weather erosion
- Two LED indicators forearing impaired (calling, answered) n Uses regular phone lines for communications and function:
- No power supply or battery back-up needed
- Built-in auto-dialer can dial two numbers: if first number doesn’t answer or is busy, dials next number
- Auto-answr allows security to monitor and initiate calls with the unit
- Ability to automatically identify attendant of location of calling phone by recorded message and digital display
- Auxiliary input and outputs to integrate with CCTV, Blue Light, Scream AlertTM and other devices
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.