The Defibrillator Emergency Phone Tower, model ETP-MT/R-AED provides outdoor access to a life-saving Automated External Defibrillator (AED), which can be unlocked immediately at the initiation of a phone call by a remotely by a guard.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Secured, recessed chamber to house AED unobtrusively
- Optional thermostatically controlled heater for AED compartment maintains temperature above freezing AED door can be either unlocked immediately at the initiation of a phone call or remotely by a gu ard as determined by the installer
- Available Key Reset Relay option allows the blue light to continuously flash until physically deactivated
- ETP-MT/R tower offers contemporary architectural styling and even greater visibility than standard tower due to it’s larger size and radius corners
- Attention-getting LED blue light is included and mounted atop the unit. The LED blue light is continuously lit and flashes for duration of a call when EMERGENCY button is pressed to draw attention to the unit
- LED blue light is housed in a protective polycarbonate housing (except OP4, OP5)
- Two ultra bright LED panel lights illuminate both the phone and the AED compartment at all times
- Vandal-resistant structure and coating designed to resist extreme weather conditions
- A variety of signage, graphics and color choices are available ADA-compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.