Emergency Communication Wall Mount Station (model ETP-WM) is an ideal security solution for remote and high-risk areas. The unit offers contemporary architectural styling and is constructed out of durable stainless steel. An always-lit LED blue light p rovides high visibility and gives passers-by a sense of security. Patrons can call emergency personnel with a simple push of a button. At the same time, the LED blue light begins to flash, attracting attention to the location. The emergency phone facep late is illuminated at all times for clear visibility during the night.
Talkaphone’s ETP-WM Emergency Communication Wall Mount Station is often used at university and college campuses, parking facilities, shopping malls, medical centers, industrial cam puses and transit facilities.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Constructed out of durable stainless steel
- LED blue light provides high visibility
- Gives passers-by a sense of security
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.