The AP450 series mirror optic PIR sensors use true curtain "barriers" to provide continuous floor-to-ceiling coverage for superior detection and undercrawl protection. The AP450 sensors use patented 4D signal processing technology to evaluate whether the size, speed, shape, and duration of an incoming signal match that generated by a human. This technology automatically adapts its alarm threshold when faced with environmental disturbances for fewer false alarms. These sensors are easy to install and include simple clip-on plastic mirror inserts for three possible coverage patterns. The optional SB01 swivel-mount kit mounts on a ceiling or wall.
- True curtain "barrier" coverage patterns
- Adaptive 4D signal processing analyzes size, speed, shape, and duration of signal
- Adaptive passive infrared technology automatically adjusts alarm threshold in harsh environments
- Nine barriers with 50-ft. (15 m) range at mounting heights of 6 to 10 ft. (1.8 to 3 m)
- Three possible coverage patternsfull 90 degrees, 45 degrees left, or 45 degrees right
- Left and right side mirror blinders
- Tamper contact model available
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.