Every EVF trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of weather-resistant birch, and coated with EVCoat for maximum protection from the elements. EVF’s unique acoustic and rigging designs allow for vertical and horizontal clusters to be built using any c ombination of loudspeakers from both the entire EVF & EVH Series. With an assortment of full-range, low-frequency, and subwoofer loudspeakers, the EVF Series provides the tools to maximize the flexibility of system design, no matter what the applicatio n and budget. EVF’s innovative input panels provide the choice of Phoenix-type connectors (included in all standard models), or allow the easy addition of a dual NL4-type connector cover plate or gland nut cover plate (for weatherizing applications). A n externally accessible jumper also selects passive or active operation, and an available 70.7/100V transformer kit simply mounts to the input panel for use in distributed systems. All features provide the flexibility to manage more venues with less eq uipment, while quickly and precisely addressing customer requirements.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 2-inch ND2B titanium HF compression driver
- Rotatable Constant-directivity waveguide
- Six available patterns with coverage from 60 to 120
- 98 dB sensitivity, 131 dB maximum SPL
- Power handling: 500 W continuous, 2000 W peak
- 4th-order passive crossover w HF protection
- Trapezoidal 13-ply birch enclosure in three finishes: EVCoat, PI, and fiberglass (FG)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.