The EVF-1122S/64 is a high power, two-way front loaded loudspeaker system that can be used in a variety of applications where high quality sound reinforcement is required in a compact, lightweight package.
For high frequencies, the EVF-1122S/64 utilize s the ND2B high output 2-inch titanium compression driver, coupled to a rotatable Constant Directivity 60 x 40 waveguide. For low frequencies, the SMX2121 12-inch woofer was developed using FEA optimization for motor, suspension, and electrical design to ensure very low distortion, high efficiency, and maximum intelligibility at high SPL. The crossover uses steep 24-dB per-octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in the vocal range, linear off-axis response, and an HF protection circ uit for long term reliability.
The EVF-1122S/64 features make it ideal for many fixed-install applications. The trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of weather-resistant birch and coated with EVCoat for enhanced durability. For protection against o utdoor elements, weatherized versions are available (PI and FG). The enclosure is built with 22 M10 suspension points; 20 for single hang (four (4) shoulder eyebolts included) or cluster arrays (optional HRK or VRK kits) and two (2) for single hang wit h a U-bracket (optional EVF-UB).
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Coverage Pattern: 60 x 40 Constant Directivity 12-inch Rotatable Waveguide
- Passive System: 98 dB Sensitivity, 131 dB Maximum SPL
- System Rating: 500 W Continuous, (2000 W Peak)
- PI and FG Version are Standard with Gland Nut and Stainless Steel Grille
- E4-24 type B certification 1438/CPR/0283 (Only available in select regions)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.